Jamie began working at Betz + Blevins as a law clerk in October of 2005 during her third year of law school. She came to this firm because she is very passionate about advocating for individuals…,
Jamie received a Bachelor of Arts in Social and Behavioral Science in 2003 from Indiana University – Kokomo, where she graduated with highest distinction.
While in law school at Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, Jamie was a member of Women’s Caucus and served as Secretary for Legal Advocates for Disability Rights in Education (LADRE). In May of 2006, Jamie graduated from Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis.
Prior to joining Betz + Blevins, Jamie served as a law clerk for Joseph M. Dietz at Meils, Thompson, Dietz & Berish in Indianapolis, and also served as a law clerk for Wood, Tuohy, Gleason, Mercer & Herrin in Indianapolis. She also served as an intern for United States Senator Evan Bayh in 2002.
Education and Clerkships
- Indiana University – Kokomo, 2003, high distinction
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana; J.D., 2006
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Supreme Court
- National Employment Lawyers Association – Indiana Chapter
[contact-form-7 id=”163″ title=”Contact Jamie”]